"...I have no doubt some serious work went into getting the formula just right because no one flavor dominates, the spice and seasonings all meld together beautifully. I couldn't stop dunking my short ribs into this sauce. I'm convinced it would make just about anything taste good."

– Amy Sherman, Cooking with Amy

Monday, January 4, 2016

A Happy New Year Announcement!

We wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and let you know that SFQ is now available in Southern California! We’ve shipped a fair amount of sauce to our friends down south, but now you can find SFQ at two brand new retail locations.

The sauce is available at Farmshop, 225 26th St, in Santa Monica; as well as The Market Hall, 969 Market St, in San Diego. I haven’t been to Farmshop yet, but thanks to my sister Jennifer getting married on New Year’s Eve, I was able to stop by The Market Hall to see the sauce proudly displayed on both their shelves and butcher counter (pictured here)!

If you’re near either of those stores, I hope you pay them a visit, and not just to pick up a few jars of sauce, but also to see all the other wonderful artisan food products these two great new markets offer. One of our resolutions for 2016 is to make SFQ available in more markets across this great, barbecue-sauce-loving nation.

Which reminds me, if you have a lead on a store in your area that would be a good candidate to carry the sauce, let us know, and we’ll try to make it happen. Thank you, and best wishes in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment